zaterdag 22 mei 2010

Junior M.A.F.I.A. - Conspiracy



Under the guidance of The Notorious B.I.G., Junior M.A.F.I.A. released their first single, "Player's Anthem," along with the full-length debut Conspiracy.
Released August 29, 1995 on Undeas/Big Beat Records, the album peaked at #8 on the Billboard 200 chart and #2 on the Top R&B/Hip Hop Albums and was certified gold by RIAA.

''Intro'' (Produced By. Lance ''Un'' Rivera) 2:42

''White Chalk'' (Produced By. Daddy O) 5:08

''Excuse Me...'' (Produced By. Lance ''Un'' Rivera) 0:52

''Realms Of Junior M.A.F.I.A.'' (Produced By. Clark Kent) 5:01

''Player's Anthem'' (Produced By. Clark Kent) 5:55

''I Need You Tonight'' (feat. Aaliyah) (Produced By. Clark Kent) 5:01

''Get Money'' (Produced By. EZ Elpee) 5:06

''I've Been...'' (Produced By. Lance ''Un'' Rivera) 0:35

''Crazaay'' (Produced By. Clark Kent) 4:31

''Back Stabbers'' (Produced By. Daddy O) 5:57

''Shot'' (Produced By. Lance ''Un'' Rivera) 0:56

''Lyrical Wizardry'' (Produced By. Akshun) 4:20

''Oh My Lord'' (feat. Special ED) (Produced By. Special ED) 3:54

''Murder Onze'' (Produced By. Akshun) 4:58

''Outro'' (Produced By. Lance ''Un'' Rivera) 0:42


http://www.mediafire.com/?jegzmyhmnyy

(if you like what you hear GO OUT AND PURCHASE the album cuz if its good music its worth it)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten